So you’re thinking about using a surrogacy agency and you want to make sure you choose the right one. Surrogacy agencies can be a huge help, but with so many options out there, it can be tough to know where to start. Here are some things you should consider when choosing a surrogacy agency:
- Reputation: Look for an agency with a good reputation. Check online reviews, ask for recommendations from friends or surrogacy groups, and do your own research. You want to make sure you choose an agency that has a history of successful surrogacy journeys.
- Services: Make sure the agency offers the services you need. Some agencies only provide matching services, while others offer a full range of services from start to finish. Be sure to ask about the services offered and determine which ones are important to you.
- Cost: Be aware of the cost of services offered by the agency. Most agencies charge a flat fee. Make sure you understand the costs involved and that you are comfortable with them.
- Communication: Good communication is key in surrogacy. Look for an agency that is responsive, supportive, and easy to work with. Make sure you have a good understanding of the agency’s communication policies and procedures.
- Experience: Consider the experience of the agency. How long have they been in business? How many surrogacy journeys have they facilitated? The more experience an agency has, the more knowledgeable and helpful they can be.
- Location: Location is also important to consider. Make sure the agency you choose is located in a place that is convenient for you.
By considering these factors, you can help ensure you choose the right surrogacy agency for you. Good luck with your surrogacy journey!
About Attorney Nicole K. White
As a mother by gestational surrogacy and as a surrogacy lawyer, my goal is to help you experience the joy and fulfillment of starting or growing a family of your own through third party reproduction. Because I am a mother by gestational surrogacy, I know firsthand what you will need – answers to your questions, support and guidance – and, I know what you will go through when starting your family. My experience as a surrogacy lawyer helps me guide you through the financial, emotional and legal aspects of surrogacy and third party reproduction. I can say with confidence that few (if any) attorneys deliver the unique insight I can bring to your surrogacy journey.