You can be sure that the legal work I perform will be of the highest caliber. If you find anything that does not meet your needs or expectations, bring it to my attention, and I will correct the situation immediately. If I fail to live up to this guarantee, I will return some or all of the fee you paid depending on the circumstances of your case. Many attorneys do not guarantee their services.
When you hire me, I promise you will receive…
1. Close Personal Attention. I promise I will answer all your questions, meet with you as often as you wish, and do everything possible to treat you the way I like to be treated when I’m the client.
2. Prompt Return Calls or Emails. I promise I will make every effort to return your phone calls or respond to your emails promptly. If I am tied up and cannot return your call, you can schedule a return call for when it is convenient for you.
3. Confidential Service. I promise I will provide all of your legal services myself. I will not delegate your work to a paralegal or assistant. This way you get the full benefit of my experience.
4. Fair and Reasonable Flat Fees. I regularly monitor my fees to make sure they are fair and reasonable. You do not want a cheap lawyer who charges so little that she has to rush through your work or assign your work to an assistant or paralegal. You also do not want the most expensive lawyer who charges you for a fancy office. The best lawyer-client relationship is when both you and I are happy. I promise to work with you to that end. All of my Estate Planning and Assisted Reproduction services are billed on a flat-fee basis so there are never any surprises and you know your fee up front. And, all flat-rate fees are put in writing.
Because I bill my Estate Planning and Assisted Reproduction services as flat fees, all telephone calls related to your services are free. You are never charged extra for phone calls. The only time I bill for telephone calls is when I’m working on probate or other matters which I handle on an hourly fee basis.
5. Current Knowledge. I regularly attend continuing education classes, seminars and workshops to maintain the highest level of knowledge in the areas of law in which I practice.
6. Value in Every Respect. The value you receive from me will be far greater than the fee you pay. While I cannot guarantee my fees will be the lowest, I can guarantee that my fees will always be fair.
7. Above and Beyond. Even though we work closely together on your Estate Planning or Assisted Reproduction needs, you may still have questions. If you have something troubling you — or if you have a concern or a problem – even if it is not directly related to my work for you, please discuss it with me. If I can help you, I will. And if I can’t help you, I may know someone who can. A good lawyer-client relationship deals with all types of problems, not just legal problems. So if something crosses your mind and you want my input, I’ll be happy to help.