As your assets, your family, and the law change, it is necessary to make sure your estate plan is up to date so your family will be taken care of. If your plan is not properly updated over time, your documents may become worthless leaving your family in a bind. And the financial and emotional costs of failing to update your estate plan are far greater than the cost of keeping your plan current.
To help you make sure your plan is always up to date, Kinsey Law Group, P.C. offers a Client Care Program. Our Client Care Program sets us apart from other law firms and allows us to care for you and your family throughout all of life’s stages.
Our Client Care Program includes:
- Updates on law changes
- Quarterly Estate Planning Special Report
- Annual review of your assets and update of your asset spreadsheet so your loved ones know what to look for after you are gone
- Annual review of funding of your Living Trust
- Annual review of your existing plan
- Review of additional estate planning tools which may be useful due to a change in your circumstances
- Annual updates to your Durable Power of Attorney
- Annual updates to your Health Care Directive (Advance Directive) and Living Will due to changes in your life, your goals and objectives and the law
- Unlimited “Quick call” legal or financial questions about your plan for your peace of mind
- Substantial discount on our fees for advising your loved ones after you are gone
- Annual membership in DocuBank, a service to ensure your health care documents are available 365 days per year, 24/7, no matter where you are in the world
- Unlimited updates to your Child Protection Plan
- Free Child Protection Plan (naming temporary and permanent guardians) to give away to a friend or family member who has minor children
- 10% Discount on Future Legal Needs – if it’s a legal matter we can help with, we’ll do so at 10% off the regular fee.
- And much more!
Call today and ask about joining our Client Care Program.
To learn more about how we can help you, please feel free to explore this website and our blog. Use the “Send A Message to Nicole” button above to send me any questions you may have or to make an appointment.